Chocolate Protein Paddlepops/Protein Ice Blocks Recipe
Need a delicious summer treat infused with protein? We've got the thing for you! Try out our delicious chocolate protein popsicles! Using our delicious Muscle Protein Whey Protein - Power - give your treat a protein boost. This recipe can also be done with our vanilla flavour!
Makes 10 paddlepops!
- 2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4 scoops Muscle Protein Whey Protein - Power or Muscle Protein Vegan Protein - Platinum
- 2 bananas or 2/3 cup coconut yogurt
- 4 - 6 dates
- Pinch of salt
- 10 paddlepops sticks
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a jug and set aside.
Prepare 10 x 3 oz/88ml paddlepop molds. Fill each mold with the blended mixture.
Insert the paddlepop sticks, and freeze for at least 6 hours to completely freeze the paddlepops.
Dip the paddlepop molds in hot water for a few seconds (or under running hot water), to make it easier to take them out.
- Place the paddlepops in a sandwich bag to keep in the freezer for when you want to enjoy them - or enjoy them now!
* You can interchange powders and milks to make it vegan!