Delish Protein Cookie Dough Recipe
The forbidden treat... now protein packed, healthy AND safe to eat! This cookie dough recipe from Food Faith Fitness is the perfect protein dessert treat. It can also be made Vegan with our Vegan Platinum protein, however as vegan protein are a bit less absorbent, so less applesauce and to skip the almond milk. If you know what cookie dough feels like (which I'm sure we ALL do), go by feel!
- 1 scoop of Muscle Protein Whey Power (any flavour) or Vegan Platinum
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour (6g)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 Tbsp + 2 tsp Unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp Unsweetened Vanilla almond milk (optional but recommended)
- 1/4 tsp Butter extract (optional but recommended)
- 1/2 Tbsp Dairy Free Mini chocolate chips
In a medium bowl, whisk together the protein, coconut flour and sea salt.
Add in the applesauce, almond milk and butter extract. Stir until fluffy and mixed. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- DEVOUR right away, or chill in the fridge for 10-15 minutes!
Cookie dough dries very quickly, so play around with the amount of protein!