Nutritious Snacks With Less Than 150 Calories
Snacking is a great way to keep your metabolism up and running. There are many benefits to healthy snacking:
- Provides an energy boost
- Decrease hunger
- Reduces overeating at meal times
- Keeps blood sugar levels steady
Here are some of our recommendations for healthy snacks under 150 calories!
- 1 Power whey protein shake or Platinum whey protein shake
- 1 tbsp peanut butter and 2 stalks of celery
- 1 tbsp peanut butter and 1 small apple
- Cut up carrots and hummus
- ½ Cup of Halo Top Ice cream
- 1 Cup of blueberries
- 1 Hard boiled egg and 1 rice cake
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cracker and 1 babybel light cheese
- 1 ½ cup of strawberries
- 1 rice cake, sliced bananas and 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 slice wholegrain toast and ¼ avocado
- 1 tbsp peanut butter and 2 vita-wheat crackers
- ¼ low sugar untoasted muesli with ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- Homemade yoghurt ice block (blend ⅔ cup natural yoghurt with fruit and freeze)
And our favourite naughty snack under 150 calories...
2 Tim Tams!
Get our Muscle Protein shakes today!