Protein Powered Vegan French Toast – Without The Toast
We have got an amazing recipe for you from https://proteinpow.com.
- 1 cup cartoned coconut milk (you can sub this with almond or rice milk)
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oat flour (or just ground up regular oats)
- 3/4 cup Muscle Protein Vegan Protein Platinum
- 6 medjool dates
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
1. Blend everything together and divide the batter into six mini-cake moulds or large muffin cups. You could bake the whole thing in a medium sized brownie tray though, I just wanted to end up with round pieces of french toast.
2. Bake the whole thing at 170°C for about an hour or until, when stabbed with a knife, your knife comes out clean.
3. Finally, top the with honey, maple syrup, or calorie-free syrup + some walnuts.
Macros per Serving (out of 6):
Minus the syrup and walnuts as this depends on what kind you want to use and how many nuts you add.
13.53g carbs (out of which 1.25g is fiber)