Salted Caramel Protein Banana Bread Recipe
Love sweet treats but don't want to ruin your diet? Sounds like our Salted Caramel Protein Banana Bread recipe is the perfect thing for you!
- 1/2 Cup Oat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Scoop Muscle Protein Whey Power - Salted Caramel
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 2 + 1/2 Medium Bananas (Mashed)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup/ Honey
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Mix Oat flour, Almond flour, baking soda and protein powder
- Add mashed bananas, egg, and maple syrup and stir until just combined
- Spoon batter into loaf pan
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a fork comes out clean
- Enjoy! Makes 8 servings
Note: Some of our customers have found that this batter is a little thick - if you find this is the case, add small amounts of milk of your choice until the batter has loosened up a little.
So get to it with your Muscle Protein today! Yum!