White Chocolate Almond Muscle Protein Bar Recipe
Ingredients for the Filling
1/4 cup vanilla Whey Protein Platinum
1/4 cup almond milk
2 tbsp coconut flour
2 tbsp chopped almonds (or chopped mixed nuts)
3 tbsp ground almonds
1/2 tsp vanilla pods or essence (optional, but lovely!)
Ingredients for the Coating
1/2 bar sugar-free white chocolate (or dark chocolate)
1 square dark chocolate (optional)
1 tsp extra chopped nuts (optional)
1. In a bowl, mix together all of your filling ingredients including your Muscle Protein. Mix until you get a dough that’s the right consistency—you should be able to mould it with your hands. If your mixture is too wet to allow you to mould it, add a bit more ground almonds until it becomes more solid.
2. Shape four small bars (or rectangles) out of your mix. Place them on a tray
lined with baking paper.
3. Melt the white chocolate in a mixing bowl (a glass bowl on top of a pot of
boiling water). If your chocolate is sticking too much and isn’t melting properly,
add a tiny bit of coconut oil to help it along.
4. Once your chocolate has melted, pour some of it on top of the bars. Then
turn them around and pour more of the chocolate on the other side.
5. To decorate the bars, you can add a few layers of melted dark chocolate
and more chopped nuts. Use your imagination. You can make some zebra-
striped bars like I did, or let your imagination run wild!