MYTH #1: You have to go hungry to lose weight.
BUSTED: You can actually eat more while still shedding kilos with the right foods!
Think you’ll have to starve yourself and count calories to reach your fitness goals? According to the Harvard School of Public Health, eating MORE of the right foods may be more beneficial than restricting calories¹.
Emerging research proves quality, not just quantity, is key when it comes to promoting weight loss. That’s because processed foods, such as fats, sugars, and refined grains have been associated with increased appetite, while high-quality foods actually reduce hunger hormones².
Some of the best foods to consume for weight loss are low energy-dense foods, such as vegetables, legumes, fish, fat-free dairy, egg whites, and other lean proteins, which boost your energy and help you stay full with fewer calories.
MYTH #2: You can’t eat sweets.
BUSTED: Yeah, you can. Here’s the best 100% natural sweetener to use...
Some claim sugar is as addictive as cocaine. But even though refined sugar is a low-quality food to avoid, that doesn’t mean you have to kill your sweet tooth...
Unlike artificial sweeteners which can retrain the taste buds to crave more and more sweets and lead to even greater weight gain, Stevia is an all-natural sweetener with zero calories and no links to weight gain.
Common sweeteners like sucralose (Splenda) have been associated with sugar addiction and one study showed that it raised blood sugar levels by 14% in overweight individuals³. Sugar alcohols like Xylitol are another common synthetic sweetener, but are not absorbed well by the body and can cause bloating, gas, and cramping⁴.
On the other hand, Stevia is a plant extract derived from a South American shrub which has been shown to:
- Lower high blood pressure⁵
- Lower blood sugar and insulin levels to fight diabetes⁶
That’s why we consider organic Stevia the healthiest choice if you want to lose weight without giving up sweets altogether.
MYTH #3: Protein supplements will make you bulky.
BUSTED: Protein can help you burn more fat and shrink your waist-line without working out, stay fuller for longer, and much, much more!
Is protein powder just for bodybuilders? NO! While protein is great for building muscle tissue, it’s also one of the most important nutrients for promoting weight loss. Here’s why:
- Boosts metabolism and burns more fat⁷ - Protein has a much higher thermic effect than carbs or fat, which means your body has to work harder to metabolize it and burns more calories in the process - even while you’re sleeping.
- Reduces appetite⁸⁹ - Higher levels of protein make you feel fuller for longer by increasing satiety hormones and reducing the hunger hormone ghrelin, making it easie r to cut calories without feeling deprived.
- Reduces late-night cravings¹⁰ - People with a high-protein diet reduce cravings and the desire to snack at night, making it easier to stick to a healthy lifestyle.
- Provides lasting energy - Because protein takes longer to be broken down in the body and doesn’t spike insulin, it’s an ideal source of sustained energy.
- Helps you recover after exercise¹¹ - Protein contains branch chain amino acids (BCAAs) which help repair muscle tissue after a workout so you can stay active and avoid sore, achy muscles.
How Much Protein Do You Need?
Studies suggest that 30% of your daily calories should be protein for the most effective weight loss. One of the easiest (and most delicious) ways to get enough protein in your diet is through whey protein powders.
Whey protein supplements have been linked to numerous benefits, including facilitating weight loss, reducing body fat, and shrinking waist circumference¹²¹³.
With all of these amazing benefits, why isn’t it easier to lose weight?
Despite all of these amazing benefits, not all protein powders are made alike.
There are a few key things to check for before selecting a protein powder that will help you see results.
What to Look for in a Whey Protein:
- Grass-Fed Whey - A cow’s diet and ethical treatment impacts the quality of its milk. Grass-fed whey offers a higher nutrient count than grain-fed, including 500% more CLA, a fatty acid that supports weight loss and may have cancer-fighting properties¹⁴
- Whey Protein Concentrate - This type of protein is less processed than whey protein isolate and works better to keep you full while supplying the body with critical nutrients
- Clean, simple ingredients - Avoid protein powders with more than 5 ingredients or a long list of things you don’t recognize on the label
- At least 20g protein per serving
- All-natural, safe sweeteners such as organic Stevia
- No gluten, fillers or artificial ingredients
Muscle Protein offers the cleanest, highest quality whey protein concentrate available with a maximum of 4 natural ingredients. Unlike other protein powders, it’s 100% Australian and ethically sourced from grass-fed cows from Victoria and Tasmania.
Because of their slow-release formula that keeps you full up to 6 hours, Muscle Protein’s grass-fed whey helps you slim down and tone up without the hunger pangs. And it’s now more affordable than ever!
Australia’s #1 Grass-Fed Whey Protein
Weight Loss, Whey Better
Happy cows make superior protein. That’s why our whey protein powder is ethically sourced from Victoria and Tasmania grass-fed cows who are able to graze on lush green pastures year-round. By replacing just one meal a day with Whey Protein Power and eating more high-quality foods, you can burn fat and shrink your waistline! Slow-Release Formula Keeps You Full up to 6 Hours
Our whey protein concentrate is micro-filtered at low temperatures to create a slow-release formula that curbs cravings and keeps you feeling full for up to 6 hours after consuming.
Minimal processing keeps the whey as pure as possible, and we only use Organic Stevia with no added sugar or artificial ingredients to ensure you get the highest concentration of nutrients that are ideal for weight loss.
Rich in 9 essential and non-essential amino acids and low-carb, Whey Protein Power has everything you need to build lean muscle, boost metabolism, and burn fat 24/7.
|Creamy Vanilla||Rich Chocolate||Salted Caramel|
|22.45g protein||21.05g protein||21.43g protein|
|1.72g fat||1.96g fat||1.65g fat|
|3.15 carbs||3.08 carbs||4.12 carbs|
|3 all-natural ingredients||4 all-natural ingredients||4 all-natural ingredients|
|No added sugar||No added sugar||No added sugar|
Ready to Get Lean Without Giving Up Sweets or Starving Yourself?
Take 10% OFF Our Top-Selling Whey Protein Powder and Turn Your New Year’s Resolutions into Reality! Use Code HOLIDAY10 at Checkout.
Plus - FREE Shipping!
The most commonly used whey protein powder is whey isolate, which is a quick-release formula ideal for feeding muscles post-workout. However, if you’re looking to curb cravings, stay full, and burn fat, then whey protein concentrate is the powder of choice. WPC is less processed than whey isolate, so it retains more nutrients and is digested more slowly to increase satiety.
Whey Protein Power is formulated right here in Sunny Brisbane, Australia. It is blended into a slow-release formula that takes up to 6 hours for your body to absorb, keeping you feeling fuller for longer. What other protein can do that?
Our Whey Protein Power is also 100% natural, with no hidden nasties or fillers. We can guarantee that you will know how to say all three ingredients (yes, only three!) that are in our shakes - 100% Australian grass-fed whey, natural sweetener and natural flavouring.
Our grass-fed whey comes from Australian Tasmanian and Victorian cows, where they get to freely roam and graze. By being grass-fed, the whey that comes from these cows is higher quality and offers a higher nutrient count than traditional grain-fed whey, which is cheaper in quality. It's also GMO-free, and contains vitamins and essential amino acids, as well as promotes muscle growth.
Absolutely! We have so many tasty recipes to try, head to our recipe blog to try them out today!
We pride ourselves on making the best premium protein powder at affordable prices and put a lot of hard work into the formula. However, sometimes, there might be something about it you don't like! That's okay, everyone's different.
If this is the case, send our helpful team a message so we can problem solve on how to make your shake the best possible one for you. We're here to help!